In four on-line Tech Contracts Master Classes™ we cover all the essential topics in IT contracts, with live Q&A with our presenter, David Tollen:
- Prime Clauses: License, Subscription, IP Transfer, Payment (2 hrs.)
- General Clauses: Data Management, SLAs, Confidentiality, and other General Clauses (2 hrs.)
- Key Liability Terms: Indemnities, Warranties, and Limits of Liability (1 ¾ hrs.)
- End-Game and Special Clauses: Disputes, Termination, Special Terms, and OSS (2 hrs.)
Taken together, these four courses will prepare you to negotiate contracts about software and cloud services with more confidence, more efficiently, and help you avoid common pitfalls. The program suits lawyers and businesspeople, including contract managers, procurement officers, executives, and IT professionals.
Each class is available once per series:
- Series 1: October 5, 12, 19, 26, 2021
- Series 2: November 3, 10, 17, December 1, 2021
- Series 3: January 20, 27, February 3, 10, 2022
Enrollment available now: click here to access registration pages. See below and registration pages for more details.
Attend all four courses and receive an automatic 10%+ discount, and a Tech Contracts Master Classes™ Certificate of Series Completion. New: Group Discount – additional 10% off when 5 or more from a company attend all four Master Classes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange group discount codes. (Only one discount code may be used per registration).
Attend any Master Class and receive a 35% discount on The Tech Contracts Handbook (when purchased direct from publisher – ABA), the program slides, a Certificate of Completion, and access to that program’s recording for 30 days.
CLE is approved, or applications are pending, in various jurisdictions. And we’re working on expanding our CLE offerings. For more information and current CLE status please click here.
Master Class™ topics include: