In four on-line Tech Contracts Master Classes™ we cover all the essential topics in IT contracts, with live Q&A (students’ written questions, submitted via the chat feature) with our presenter, David Tollen:
- Prime Clauses: License, Subscription, IP Transfer, Payment (2 hrs.)
- General Clauses: Data Management, SLAs, Confidentiality, and other General Clauses (2 hrs.)
- Key Liability Terms: Indemnities, Warranties, and Limits of Liability (2 hrs.)
- End-Game and Special Clauses: Disputes, Termination, Special Terms, and OSS (2 hrs.)
Taken together, these four courses will prepare you to negotiate contracts about software and cloud services with more confidence, more efficiently, and help you avoid common pitfalls. The program suits lawyers and businesspeople, including contract managers, procurement officers, executives, and IT professionals.
Each class is available once per series. See below and registration pages for more details. Enrollment available now for:
- Jan. 2023 Series: January 10, 12, 19, 26.
- Click here to register for the full series (w/full series discount: $1,395). To arrange registration for individual classes instead ($395 each), please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience any difficulties completing your order on-line, please reach out asap to email@example.com. (Some international addresses occasionally create problems for the e-commerce platform). If this should occur, we will do our best to find a work-around for you – and will appreciate your patience.
Attend all four courses and receive an automatic 10%+ discount (for a total of $1,395), and a Tech Contracts Master Classes™ Certificate of Series Completion.
Group Discount – Obtain an additional 10% discount when 5 or more from a company attend all four Master Classes in the same series. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to arrange a group discount code to use during enrollment. (Only one discount code may be used per registration).
Attend any Master Class and receive a 35% discount on The Tech Contracts Handbook (when purchased direct from publisher – ABA), the program slides, a Certificate of Completion, and access to that program’s recording for a set 30 day period that begins shortly after the live class.
CLE: We are pleased to announce that as of July 2022, Tech Contracts Academy has been recognized as a Multiple Activity Provider (MAP) of CLE in California. The Master Classes are appoved for 2 hours credit per class, 8 hours for the series. For more information and current CLE status please click here.
Master Class™ topics include: