The Tech Contracts Master Class™ Series suits lawyers and businesspeople, including contract managers, procurement officers, executives, and IT professionals. Taken together, these four courses will prepare you to negotiate contracts about software, cloud services, and artificial intelligence more efficiently and with more confidence. And at the same time, they’ll help you avoid the many pitfalls surrounding IT agreements.
Reminders: Cost for entire series is $1,395 (if registering for all at once, which includes automatic 10+% discount). All payments in US Dollars. All program times are Pacific Time (Daylight or Standard, as applicable). Each class is presented once per series. For best value, we recommend you attend them all (for a 10%+ discount: $1,395), but you may select any combination (or one).
Team Discount: An additional 10% discount is available when 5 or more from a company register to attend all four Master Classes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to arrange for a group discount code to use during enrollment. (Only one discount code may be used per registration).
|Click here to register for the Master Class September 2023 Series [September 7, 14, 21, 28, 2023] View Series agenda|
|Click here to register for the Master Class November-December 2023 Series [November 7, 14, 28, December 5, 2023] View Series agenda|
Don’t delay! If you are enrolling close to the day of a class, we cannot guarantee processing in time to view the class live (but, recording access is still available for a limited time). Please plan accordingly.
If you experience any difficulties completing your order online, please reach out asap to email@example.com. Some international addresses occasionally create problems for the e-commerce platform. If this should occur, we will do our best to find a work-around for you – and will appreciate your patience.
Note about GoToWebinar, our webinar platform: When logging in to our live class, a software download prompt may appear. You do not need to download GoTo’s software to access our program – it can be accessed directly via browser. Learn more here: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-join-a-webinar-from-a-browser
Additional Class Information
Registration for each Master Class includes:
- Live webinar, with Q&A (where our instructor responds live to written questions, time permitting);
- Unavailable when a Master Class will be held live, or want to review afterward? Recordings will be available for asynchronous viewing, upon request, for a set 30 calendar day period that starts soon after each class;
- Copy of program slides;
- Certificates: General (CLE-styled) certificates for each class, plus individualized Tech Contracts Master Class™ Certificates of Completion. Individualized certificates are e-mailed after the last class in the series;
- 35% discount on purchase (from publisher directly only – americanbar.org) of our recommended reading, The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople, 3rd edition (ABA Publishing, 2021), available in e-book and paperback (Following your enrollment, we will send you a discount code for just your use, and a link to the ABA’s website);
- CLE: The Master Classes are approved for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit in California. See here for more information about CLE.
Presenter: Our presenter is David W. Tollen, founder of Tech Contracts Academy® LLC, which provides in-house and public training on drafting and negotiating IT agreements. David is an attorney, instructor at U.C. Berkeley Law School, expert witness, and author of the American Bar Association’s bestseller (and recommended reading for the Master Classes), The Tech Contracts Handbook.