We are excited to launch our inaugural Tech Contracts Master Class™ series on October 5. Join us! And check out our webinars; next one is October 20.
What are the Master Classes? What do they cover?
These four online classes are a comprehensive series designed to cover all the essential topics in IT contracts – and include live Q&A.
- Prime Clauses: License, subscription, IP transfer, payment
- General Clauses: Data management, SLAs, confidentiality, other general clauses
- Key Liability Terms: Including indemnities, warranties, and limits of liability
- End-Game and Special Clauses: Disputes, termination, special terms, OSS
Classes range from 1 ¾ – 2 hours. Each is repeated once per series. Available individually or enroll in all four and save 10%.
Interested in a one hour+ webinar?
Our topical webinars run from 11 a.m. – 12 PM (Pacific Time), plus live Q&A.
- Key Liability Terms in IT Contracts: 10/20/2021 Enroll here. In this webinar, we explore reps and warranties, indemnities, limits of liability, vendor liability for third parties, liquidated damages.
- IP Terms in Tech Contracts: Licenses, Warranties, Open Source, and More: 11/9/2021 Enroll here.
- For information about future webinars, click here.
Our presenter: All programs include live Q&A with David Tollen, one of the industry’s leading authorities. David founded Tech Contracts Academy® LLC, which provides in-house and public training on drafting and negotiating IT agreements. David is an attorney, instructor at U.C. Berkeley Law School, expert witness, and author of the American Bar Association’s perennial bestseller (our recommended reading), The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople (ABA Publishing; 3rd ed. 2021), available from Amazon here (and other retailers). We welcome your Amazon reviews.
CLE: See here for the latest information about continuing legal education. Some programs (Master Classes, Key Liability Terms webinar) are already approved in certain jurisdictions. And we frequently add offerings.
Interested in our programs? Please follow us on LinkedIn:
Tech Contracts Academy® is a professional training company, created to bring confidence and expertise to professionals responsible for technology contracts. More information is available here (or contact us, at 628-246-2959, email@example.com) about customized group training options, for just your team. Our programs provide general education, not legal advice. This communication is not, and our programs are not, advertising to provide legal services.