In four on-line Tech Contracts Master Classes™ we cover all the essential topics in IT contracts, with live Q&A with our presenter, David Tollen:
- Prime Clauses: License, Subscription, IP Transfer, Payment (2 hrs.)
- General Clauses: Data Management, SLAs, Confidentiality, and other General Clauses (2 hrs.)
- Key Liability Terms: Indemnities, Warranties, and Limits of Liability (1 ¾ hrs.)
- End-Game and Special Clauses: Disputes, Termination, Special Terms, and OSS (2 hrs.)
Taken together, these four courses will prepare you to negotiate contracts about software and cloud services with more confidence, more efficiently, and help you avoid common pitfalls. The program suits lawyers and businesspeople, including contract managers, procurement officers, executives, and IT professionals.
Registration links are live below for:
- Series 3: January 20, 27, February 3, 10, 2022
Each class is presented once per series. For best value, we recommend you attend them all (for a 10%+ discount for a total of $1,395), but you may select any combination (or one). New: Group Discount – additional 10% off when 5 or more from a company attend all four Master Classes. Contact email@example.com to arrange group discount codes. (Only one discount code may be used per registration).
If you experience any difficulties with enrolling on-line, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t delay! If you are enrolling the morning of a class there may be up to a one hour delay in your registration.
|Registration: To add to your cart, click on individual courses, or on Series title for all 4 (at 10%+ discount). All times are Pacific Time.|
|MC Series 3|
|Prime Clauses January 20, 2022 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. $395|
|General Clauses January 27, 2022 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. $395|
|Key Liability Terms February 3, 2022 10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. $375|
|End-Game and Special Clauses February 10, 2022 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. $395|
Cost for entire series is $1,395 if registering for all at once, which includes automatic 10% discount.
Additional Class Information
Registration for each Master Class includes:
- Live webinar, with Q&A (where our instructor responds live to written questions);
- Unavailable when a Master Class will be held live, or want to review afterward? Recordings will be available for asynchronous viewing, on-demand, for 30 calendar days;
- Copy of program slides;
- Certificate for each course, and a Tech Contracts Master Classes™ Certificate of Series Completion after attending all four;
- 35% discount on purchase (from ABA website only) of recommended reading, The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople, 3rd edition (ABA Publishing, 2021), available in e-book and paperback (contact email@example.com after sign-up to request discount code & link to purchase);
- CLE – see here for jurisdictions with applications granted and/or pending.
Presenter: Our presenter is David W. Tollen, founder of Tech Contracts Academy® LLC, which provides in-house and public training on drafting and negotiating IT agreements. David is an attorney, instructor at U.C. Berkeley Law School, expert witness, and author of the American Bar Association’s bestseller (and recommended reading for the Master Classes), The Tech Contracts Handbook.