In four on-line Tech Contracts Master Classes™ we cover all the essential topics in IT contracts, with live Q&A with our presenter, David Tollen:
- Prime Clauses: License, Subscription, IP Transfer, Payment (2 hrs.)
- General Clauses: Data Management, SLAs, Confidentiality, and other General Clauses (2 hrs.)
- Key Liability Terms: Indemnities, Warranties, and Limits of Liability (2 hrs.)
- End-Game and Special Clauses: Disputes, Termination, Special Terms, and OSS (2 hrs.)
Taken together, these four courses will prepare you to negotiate contracts about software and cloud services with more confidence, more efficiently, and help you avoid common pitfalls. The program suits lawyers and businesspeople, including contract managers, procurement officers, executives, and IT professionals.
See below for registration link.
The Master Classes are approved for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit in California – 8 hours for the series, 2 hours per class.
Missed one live? Scheduling conflict? See below for information about access to recordings (for limited time).
Each class is presented once per series. For best value, we recommend you attend them all (for a 10%+ discount: $1,395), but you may select any combination (or one).
Group Discount – An additional 10% discount is available when 5 or more from a company attend all four Master Classes. Contact email@example.com for details and to arrange for a group discount code to use during enrollment. (Only one discount code may be used per registration).
If you experience any difficulties with enrolling on-line, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t delay! If you are enrolling close to the day of a class, we cannot guarantee processing in time to view the class live. (See below for recording access). Please plan accordingly.
If you experience any difficulties completing your order on-line, please reach out asap to email@example.com. (Some international addresses occasionally create problems for the e-commerce platform). If this should occur, we will do our best to find a work-around for you – and will appreciate your patience.
|January 2023 Registration: To add the full Series (at a 10%+ discount) to your cart, click on “MC Series for January, 2023.” For individual classes, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|MC Series for January, 2023 – Full Series with Series Discount $1,395|
|Prime Clauses January 10, 2023 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Pacific Time $395 – For individual class registration, e-mail info@TechContracts.com.|
|General Clauses January 12, 2023 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Pacific Time $395 … e-mail info@TechContracts.com|
|Key Liability Terms January 19, 2023 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Pacific Time $395 … e-mail info@TechContracts.com|
|End-Game and Special Clauses January 26, 2023 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Pacific Time $395 … e-mail info@TechContracts.com|
Reminders: Cost for entire series is $1,395 (if registering for all at once, which includes automatic 10+% discount). All payments in US Dollars. All program times are Pacific Time (Daylight or Standard, as applicable).
Additional Class Information
Registration for each Master Class includes:
- Live webinar, with Q&A (where our instructor responds live to written questions, time permitting);
- Unavailable when a Master Class will be held live, or want to review afterward? Recordings will be available for asynchronous viewing, on request, for a set 30 calendar day period that starts soon after each class;
- Copy of program slides;
- Certificates: General (CLE-styled) certificates for each class, plus individualized Tech Contracts Master Class™ Certificates of Completion. Individualized certificates are e-mailed after the last class in the series;
- 35% discount on purchase (from publisher directly only – americanbar.org) of our recommended reading, The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople, 3rd edition (ABA Publishing, 2021), available in e-book and paperback (Following your enrollment, we will send you a discount code for just your use, and a link to the ABA’s website);
- CLE: The Master Classes are approved for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit in California. See here for more information about CLE.
Presenter: Our presenter is David W. Tollen, founder of Tech Contracts Academy® LLC, which provides in-house and public training on drafting and negotiating IT agreements. David is an attorney, instructor at U.C. Berkeley Law School, expert witness, and author of the American Bar Association’s bestseller (and recommended reading for the Master Classes), The Tech Contracts Handbook.