In four on-line Tech Contracts Master Classes™ we cover all the essential topics in IT contracts, with live Q&A with our presenter, David Tollen:
- Prime Clauses: License, Subscription, IP Transfer, Payment (2 hrs.)
- General Clauses: Data Management, SLAs, Confidentiality, and other General Clauses (2 hrs.)
- Key Liability Terms: Indemnities, Warranties, and Limits of Liability (1 ¾ hrs.)
- End-Game and Special Clauses: Disputes, Termination, Special Terms, and OSS (2 hrs.)
Taken together, these four courses will prepare you to negotiate contracts about software and cloud services with more confidence, more efficiently, and help you avoid common pitfalls. The program suits lawyers and businesspeople, including contract managers, procurement officers, executives, and IT professionals.
Registration links will be available for our next Series upon date announcement.
Each class is presented once per series. For best value, we recommend you attend them all (for a 10%+ discount: $1,395), but you may select any combination (or one). Group Discount – additional 10% off when 5 or more from a company attend all four Master Classes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange group discount codes. (Only one discount code may be used per registration).
If you experience any difficulties with enrolling on-line, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Don’t delay! If you are enrolling the morning of a class there may be a one hour delay (or more) in completing your enrollment. We cannot guarantee same-day enrollments will be in time to view the class live. Please plan accordingly.
|Registration: To add to your cart, click on individual courses, or on Series title for all 4 (at 10%+ discount). All times are Pacific Time.|
|MC Series 4|
|Prime Clauses April 14, 2022 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. $395|
|General Clauses April 21, 2022 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. $395|
|Key Liability Terms April 28, 2022 10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. $375|
|End-Game and Special Clauses May 5, 2022 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. $395|
Cost for entire series is $1,395 if registering for all at once, which includes automatic 10% discount.
|Click here to register for MC Series 4 (recordings).|
Additional Class Information
Registration for each Master Class includes:
- Live webinar, with Q&A (where our instructor responds live to written questions);
- Unavailable when a Master Class will be held live, or want to review afterward? Recordings will be available for asynchronous viewing, on-demand, for 30 calendar days;
- Copy of program slides;
- Certificates: General (CLE-styled) certificates for each class, plus individualized Tech Contracts Master Class™ Certificates of Completion. Individualized certificates are e-mailed after the last class in the series;
- 35% discount on purchase (from publisher directly only – americanbar.org) of our recommended reading, The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople, 3rd edition (ABA Publishing, 2021), available in e-book and paperback (Following your enrollment, we will send you a discount code for just your use, and a link to the ABA’s website);
- CLE – see here for jurisdictions with applications granted and/or pending.
Presenter: Our presenter is David W. Tollen, founder of Tech Contracts Academy® LLC, which provides in-house and public training on drafting and negotiating IT agreements. David is an attorney, instructor at U.C. Berkeley Law School, expert witness, and author of the American Bar Association’s bestseller (and recommended reading for the Master Classes), The Tech Contracts Handbook.