Overview: The Tech Contract Master Class™ consists of four distance learning courses. Each provides an in-depth, yet unusually accessible overview of all the clauses typically found in information technology contracts – with access to our presenter for live Q&A. It suits lawyers and businesspeople, including contract managers, procurement officers, executives, and IT professionals. Taken together, these four courses will prepare you to negotiate contracts about software and cloud services with more confidence, more efficiently, and help you avoid common pitfalls. Invest in building expertise (yours, or that of your company’s employees).
Registration available now for First Series (October 5, 12, 19, 26, 2021), Second Series (November 3, 10, 17, December 1, 2021 ), and Third Series (January 20, 27, February 3, 10, 2022).
Attend all four in a series and receive a 10% Discount (total fee $1,395 instead of $1,560). Attend any, and receive a 35% discount on the Tech Contracts Handbook. For best value, we recommend you attend them all, but you may select any combination (or one).
|Click here to register for all four October classes.|
|Click here to register for all four November/December classes.|
|Click here to register for all four January/February classes.|
Unavailable when a Master Class will be held live, or want to review afterward? Recordings will be available for asynchronous viewing.
Registration for each Master Class includes:
- Live webinar, with Q&A (where our instructor responds live to written questions);
- On-line access to recording, on-demand, for 30 calendar days;
- Copy of program slides;
- Certificate for each course, and a Tech Contracts Master Class™ Certificate of Completion after attending all four;
- 35% discount on purchase (from ABA website only) of recommended reading, The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople, 3rd edition (ABA Publishing, 2021), available in e-book and paperback (please contact email@example.com after sign-up to request the discount code & link to purchase);
- CLE credit may be available – see here for jurisdictions with applications granted and/or pending.
Presenter: Our presenter is David W. Tollen, founder of Tech Contracts Academy® LLC, which provides in-house and public training on drafting and negotiating IT agreements. David is an attorney, instructor at U.C. Berkeley Law School, expert witness, and author of the American Bar Association’s bestseller (and recommended reading for the Master Classes), The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople (ABA Publishing; 3rd ed. 2021).