On Thursday September 5th, David Tollen will participate in a webinar entitled Back to the Future, Predictions for technology and negotiation in 2030 and beyond. The workshop begins at 11:00 a.m. EDT and lasts one hour. This is an “Ask the Expert” program from IACCM: The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management.
The workshop will address these and other questions:
- Ten years from now, will technology have taken over your job?
- Will technology have improved the world of negotiations by then? How?
- Will there still be a space for legal experts down the road?
- How will negotiations be conducted in 2030? Will major changes come even sooner?
- And, most importantly, what will ice cream be like in 2030??
The panel will also include Professor Keld Jensen, an internationally-recognized expert on negotiation and behavioral economics, and Liliam Caldeira, CEO and co-founder of Parley Pro, a cloud-based contract management platform.
We hope you can join us. Click here to register.