This Policy was last revised October 2, 2023
TECH CONTRACTS ACADEMY CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: TECH CONTRACTS ACADEMY ON-DEMAND VIA TEACHABLE
This is the Refund Policy of Tech Contracts Academy® LLC (“Tech Contracts Academy,” “TCA,” “we”) that applies to public TCA Programs (schools) hosted via Teachable (or such replacement host/platform TCA chooses, in its discretion) — Tech Contracts Academy On-Demand.
This Policy overrides/replaces Teachable’s standard refund policy.
We appreciate your business, and want you to be satisfied. Before enrolling in a Program, please choose carefully, after reviewing the Program description, and the terms and policies both of TCA and of Teachable (available to you upon enrollment).
For inquiries about TCA Programs and this Policy, including if you have difficulty logging into a Program, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No cancellations or refunds are provided if you attend/use any part of a Program, or after your Paid Enrollment Term expires (whether or not you used it). Exception: If time remains in your Paid Enrollment Term and your access is rendered unavailable (such as because of discontinuance of or by the third party host/platform (for example, it goes out of business, or suspends or terminates access to TCA’s Program), or of TCA’s relationship with it (for example, TCA’s contract with it expires or is terminated), or because a technical issue interferes with the recording), you will be offered access to a substantially similar Program for the remainder of your Term (if available). If a substantially similar recorded Program is unavailable, you will be offered a partial refund based on the length of time remaining in your Term.
- If you wish to cancel your enrollment and request a refund after paying for but before watching any part of a Program, please contact TCA at email@example.com to discuss the situation. Normally no refunds are given. If you click “cancel” within Teachable’s platform, you shall immediately e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to alert TCA of your desired cancellation. (a) Understand that if an enrollment is cancelled, TCA incurs out-of-pocket costs (such as credit card processing fees (initial and reversal), potentially fees from its third party host/platform), and expends staff resources. (b) If, due to extenuating circumstances, TCA (in its discretion) agrees to cancel your enrollment, you agree you shall compensate TCA for, and you authorize TCA to deduct from any refund, a Cancellation Service Fee: $20 USD per TCA Webinar, $30 USD per TCA Master Class, $120 USD per Master Class Series (amounts subject to change at any time in TCA’s discretion). (c) If you click “cancel” within Teachable’s platform, you shall immediately e-mail email@example.com to alert TCA of your cancellation. If you do not, your reimbursement (if TCA agrees to any) will be delayed.
- No cancellations/refunds are provided for brief technical lapses during Programs, nor for any change of third party host/platform.
- Updated Programs: If TCA expands its On-Demand offerings to add an updated version of a Program in which you enrolled, and time remains on your Paid Enrollment Term, if you may want to enroll instead in the new Program for the remainder of your Term contact TCA at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss if that is available, and if so what terms and conditions will apply. No refunds are provided for the earlier version when an updated version is offered.
- If you are considering contesting a charge with your payment processor, please reach out to us first to discuss and potentially resolve the situation. If despite this Policy you dispute your payment with your payment processor, your Program enrollment will be terminated, and without limiting TCA’s other remedies you must compensate TCA for its Cancellation Service Fee (see above) plus any additional chargeback fees and expenses incurred by TCA (including from its third party host/platform, if any).