Prime Clauses, Tech Contracts Master Class™: License, Subscription, IP Transfer, Payment, January 20, 2022, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST, including Q&A, $395
General Clauses, Tech Contracts Master Class™: Data Management, SLAs, Confidentiality, and other General Clauses, January 27, 2022, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST, including Q&A, $395
Key Liability Terms, Tech Contracts Master Class™: Including Indemnities, Warranties, and Limits of Liability, February 3, 2022,10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. PST, including Q&A, $375
End-Game and Special Clauses, Tech Contracts Master Class™: Disputes, Termination, Special Terms, and OSS, February 10, 2022, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST, including Q&A, $395
Detailed Master Class Descriptions are available here.
Unavailable when a Master Class will be held live, or want to review afterward? Recordings will be available for asynchronous viewing.
Registration for each Master Class includes:
- Live webinar, with Q&A (where our instructor responds live to written questions);
- On-line access to recording, on-demand, for 30 calendar days;
- Copy of program slides;
- Certificate for each course, and a Tech Contracts Master Class™ Certificate of Completion after attending all four;
- 35% discount on purchase (from ABA website only) of recommended reading, The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople, 3rd edition (ABA Publishing, 2021), available in e-book and paperback (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after sign-up to request the discount code & link to purchase);
- CLE credit may be available – see here for jurisdictions with applications granted and/or pending.
Presenter: Our presenter is David W. Tollen, founder of Tech Contracts Academy® LLC, which provides in-house and public training on drafting and negotiating IT agreements. David is an attorney, instructor at U.C. Berkeley Law School, expert witness, and author of the American Bar Association’s bestseller (and recommended reading for the Master Classes), The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople (ABA Publishing; 3rd ed. 2021).