Pricing: Individual class — USD $395
Class: Key Liability Terms, Tech Contracts Master Class™: Including Indemnities, Warranties, and Limits of Liability, November 9, 2022, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST, including Q&A, $395
- Provider liability for 3rd parties
- Limits of liability
- Liquidated Damages
Detailed Master Class Descriptions are available here.
If you are attempting to enroll the same day as a class, there may be a delay in completing your enrollment and getting you access to the class. We cannot guarantee that same-day enrollments will be completed before the class begins. Please plan accordingly.
- Live Q&A. Our presenter will respond to student’s written questions (time permitting)
- On-line access to recording, upon request (within set 30 calendar day window once recording available)
- Copy of program slides
- Certificate for each course, and a Tech Contracts Master Class™ Certificate of Completion after attending all four
- 35% discount on purchase of our recommended reading, The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople, 3rd edition (ABA Publishing, 2021), available in e-book and paperback. (Following enrollment, we will send a discount code for just your use, for purchases only from publisher, ABA, directly — americanbar.org)
- CLE credit – see here for jurisdictions with applications granted and/or pending
Presenter: Our presenter is David W. Tollen, founder of Tech Contracts Academy® LLC, which provides in-house and public training on drafting and negotiating IT agreements. David is an attorney, instructor at U.C. Berkeley Law School, expert witness, and author of the American Bar Association’s bestseller (and recommended reading for the Master Classes), The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople (ABA Publishing; 3rd ed. 2021).